06/30/17 – 3:39 P.M.
The Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure isn’t until this September but you might want to register now. Marketing and Communications Manager Desmond Strooh said there are bonuses for signing up early.
You can register online at komennwohio.org. Strooh said that 75% of the money raised goes back into the community while the other 25% supports the search for a cure.